Code DISC10 gets you 10% off upon online checkout!
Short on time but want to get PADI certified? The PADI Scuba Diver Course is the right choice for you! The PADI Scuba Diver course is a subset of the PADI Open Water Diver course and is an intermediate step for earning an Open Water Diver certification PADI Scuba Divers are qualified to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI professional to a maximum of 40 feet / 12 meters. With this life time certification you can discover the beautiful underwater world, swim between the fishes and participate in dive activities. Start today with PADI eLearning!
The PADI Scuba Diver course consists of three main phases:
1. Knowledge development to understand the basics of scuba diving
2. Confined water/ pool dives to learn basic scuba skills
3. Open water dives to use your skills and explore
Watch, listen, read, scroll, tap and interact while you learn to scuba dive with PADI TOUCH. It’s fun, it’s easy, it’s portable and it’s your entry to the underwater world as a scuba diver. It integrates the manual with the video into a powerful, tablet and smartphone based learning experience. When you dive in, you’ll:
- Learn diving facts, principles and safety concepts in preparation for your confined and open water dives.
- Watch video clips that show you the world of scuba diving.
- Take simple quizzes to make sure you understand the material as you progress.
The PADI Scuba Diver course is an intermediate step for earning an Open Water Diver certification:
PADI Scuba Divers are qualified to:
1. Dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional to a maximum depth of 12m/ 40 ft.
2. Obtain air fills, rent or purchase scuba equipment and participate in dive activities as long as properly supervised.
3. Continue dive training by completing the PADI Open Water Diver certification or taking certain specialty diver courses.
Please note that PADI will provide you the material for PADI Open Water Diver (OWD). For your PADI Scuba Diver course (subset of OWD), you will only need to complete the KNOWLEDGE REVIEWS QUIZZES OF THE FIRST 3 CHAPTERS to directly start with the practical part of your course with us.
If you already got hooked during those first 3 chapters, feel free to complete all 5, add only 2 more confined water sessions and 2 ocean dives with us to become a PADI Open Water Diver - the world's most popular and internationally recognized scuba diver certification. Let us know!
Complete the eLearning before arrival and save valuable time during your vacation!
Please bring your swimwear, towel and medical statement, if required.
Minimum age is 10 year
Ability to swim
Good health conditions according PADI medical form
Activity preferred in over 48 hours
Reconfirm your date and time
at the water sports center!
Activity preferred within 48 hours
Confirm your preferred appointment
at the water sports center!