Use coupon code DISC10 to get 10% off your online booking!
If you are short on time, but badly want to become a certified diver, the PADI Scuba Diver course is your best choice, as it is a subset of the PADI Open Water Diver course. The certification entitles you to discover the beautiful underwater world in depths of up to 12m/ 40ft together with a dive guide. Start today with PADI Touch - eLearning!
The PADI Scuba Diver course consists of three main phases:
1. Knowledge development to understand the basics of scuba diving
2. Confined water/ pool dives to learn basic scuba skills
3. Open water dives to use your skills and explore
Watch, listen, read, scroll, tap and interact while you learn to scuba dive with PADI TOUCH. It’s fun, it’s easy, it’s portable and it’s your entry to the underwater world as a scuba diver. It integrates the manual with the video into a powerful, tablet and smartphone based learning experience. When you dive in, you’ll:
- Learn diving facts, principles and safety concepts in preparation for your confined and open water dives.
- Watch video clips that show you the world of scuba diving.
- Take simple quizzes to make sure you understand the material as you progress.
The PADI Scuba Diver course is an intermediate step for earning an Open Water Diver certification:
PADI Scuba Divers are qualified to:
1. Dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional to a maximum depth of 12m/ 40 ft.
2. Obtain air fills, rent or purchase scuba equipment and participate in dive activities as long as properly supervised.
3. Continue dive training by completing the PADI Open Water Diver certification or taking certain specialty diver courses.
Please note that PADI will provide you the material for PADI Open Water Diver (OWD). For your PADI Scuba Diver course (subset of OWD), you will only need to complete the KNOWLEDGE REVIEWS QUIZZES OF THE FIRST 3 CHAPTERS to directly start with the practical part of your course with us.
If you already got hooked during those first 3 chapters, feel free to complete all 5, add only 2 more confined water sessions and 2 ocean dives with us to become a PADI Open Water Diver - the world's most popular and internationally recognized scuba diver certification. Let us know!
Once you have purchased this course, our team will send you an email to ask for additional information required to get you registered with PADI Touch, so you can start and complete the theory part of your course while still at home to save valuable time during your vacation and dive more!
The moment, we have registered you, PADI will send you a confirmation email. You only need to download the free PADI Library app for Apple or Android and get started.
Please bring swimwear, a towel, water and medical statement, if required.
The activity is subject to availability and weather conditions. Please meet us at the dive center to reconfirm date and time, as soon as you arrive at your hotel.
Minimum age 10 years,
Ability to swim,
No previous scuba diving experience required,
Good health conditions. Please check our medical form.