Use coupon code DISC10 to get 10% off your online booking!
If you are short on time, but badly want to become a certified diver, the PADI Scuba Diver course is your best choice, as it is a subset of the PADI Open Water Diver course. The certification entitles you to discover the beautiful underwater world in depths of up to 12m/ 40ft together with a dive guide
This course is an intermediate step for earning an Open Water Diver certification:
PADI Scuba Divers are qualified to:
1. Dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional to a maximum depth of 12 metres/40 feet.
2. Obtain air fills, rent or purchase scuba equipment and participate in dive activities as long as properly supervised.
3. Continue dive training by completing the PADI Open Water Diver certification or taking certain specialty diver courses.
The PADI Scuba Diver course consists of three main phases:
1. Knowledge Development to understand basic principles of scuba diving
2. Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills
3. Open Water Dives to use your skills and explore
Please bring swimwear, a towel, water and medical statement, if required.
Minimum age 10 years,
Ability to swim,
No previous scuba diving experience required,
Good health conditions. Please check our medical form.