Use coupon code DISC10 to get 10% off your online booking!
There is nothing like breathing underwater for the very first time! It takes a little time getting used to it, but after a few minutes, most participants realize how easy scuba diving really is. If you want to try scuba diving, but aren’t ready yet to take the plunge into a certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is for you
Learn all the steps it takes to become a PADI certified scuba diver and explore the underwater world, during this quick and easy introductory experience.
During the PADI Scuba Diving experience you will
* learn the basic safety guidelines
* learn to use scuba equipment
* find out how it feels to breathe underwater.
* learn key skills that you will use during every scuba dive
* have fun swimming around and exploring
* get hooked and want to become a certified diver
Please bring swimwear, a towel, water and medical statement, if required.
Please note, this is not a PADI certification course.
Waterproof cameras in PADI courses,
Minimum age 10 years,
Be in good health as specified in the PADI Medical Declaration Form,
Please, consult our medical form.