Descripción del Producto
Everyone likes to scuba dive or snorkel in warm, clear water on a vibrant coral reef, yet many people know little about what they’re seeing or the importance of reef ecosystems. This course helps you appreciate the complexity of these habitats and teaches you how you can help conserve these vital systems.
Anyone who has an interest in the aquatic world can take this course.
The participant takes 2 hours of theory, performs a practice in the structure on solid ground on how to clean and what to do in about 15 to 30 minutes and after we will do a tour to the nursery in a open water dive.
Through classroom discussions, you learn:
- How coral reefs function and the complex nature of life on a reef.
- Why coral reefs are so important.
- Why many coral reefs are in serious trouble.
- What you can do to prevent further decline.
- Project AWARE Coral Conservation Specialty- includes certification
- 1 open water dive to see the project