Refund & Cancellation Policy
Even though ScubaCaribe strives to provide highest standards in quality, safety and guest satisfaction,
we are not safe from any unexpected events that might happen before or during your vacation.
Therefore, please find our Refund & Cancellation Policy below.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The information below sets forth the Refund & Cancellation Policy of both online pre-bookings,
as well as direct purchases at any of our onsite dive & water sports centers for:
SCUBACARIBE – WORLDWIDE
1. Refund will be provided as following
If the customer cancels…
- up to 48 hours prior to start of the activity: full refund
- between 48-12 hours prior to start of the activity: 50% refund
- less than 12 hours prior to start of the activity: no refund
- no show: no refund
2. No fee applies, in case of…
- activity cancelled by ScubaCaribe
- activity cannot be rescheduled due to rough sea conditions
- medical reasons if a valid certificate is provided
3. Purchase through third-party
In case of cancellations of services purchased through another website or agency, please contact them directly and follow their Refund & Cancellation Policy.
4. Force Majeure
In the unlikely event of Force Majeure, ScubaCaribe will offer a voucher for the purchased service, valid for 3 years from the initial date of activity and for any of their locations worldwide. If a voucher should not be acceptable to you, we will ask for your patience and to allow us some time.
Please note that we are not able to refund any kind of fees, charged or paid to a third party, like Paypal or bank.
ScubaCaribe strives to provide excellent customer service and guest satisfaction. Therefore, please address any kind of issue directly to our team at the local water sports center, as this is where we can serve you best.
Thank you for joining ScubaCaribe!