Refund & Cancellation Policy
Even though ScubaCaribe strives to provide highest standards in quality, safety and guest satisfaction, we are not safe from any unexpected events that might happen during your vacation. Therefore, please find our Refund & Cancellation Policy below.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The information below sets forth the Refund & Cancellation Policy of both online pre-bookings, as well as direct purchase at any of our onsite dive & watersport centers for: SCUBA CARIBE – WORLDWIDE
Refund will be provided as following. If the customer cancels…
- up to 48 hours prior to start of the activity: full refund
- between 48-12 hours prior to start of the activity: 50% refund
- less than 12 hours prior to start of the activity: no refund
- No show: no refund
No fee applies, in case of…
- activity cancelled by ScubaCaribe
- activity cannot be rescheduled due to bad weather conditions
- medical reasons
Please note that we are not able to refund any kind of fees, charged or paid to a third party, like Paypal or bank.
ScubaCaribe would like their customers to be satisfied, take their beautiful memories home and return to any of their destinations worldwide. Therefore, please address any kind of issue directly to our team onsite, as this is where we can serve you best.
Thank you for joining ScubaCaribe!